The power of technology has resonated across almost every sphere of the modern world. The education sector has also benefitted immensely from advances in technology. It has also created many jobs which transcend boundaries and made teleworking possible. One of the freelancing teleworking kind of job created is an online essay writers that have gained unprecedented popularity in the recent past. In this article, we are going to describe in detail the work of essay writers and the role they play in assisting students with their academic work.
Who is an essay writer?
Essay writers are freelancing professionals who assist students in doing their essays for a small fee. Essay writers have vast experiences in writing essays and doing research in specific areas, thus they possess unmatchable expertise in some specific subjects. Essay writers opt to use their skills and knowledge and earn from it by assisting students with their coursework, especially essays. Essay writers work with custom essay writing services where they meet their clients and discuss what the clients need them to do. They also agree on the payment of the job and how long it will take. The custom essay writing companies act as brokers between the clients and the essay writers and they retain a small fee after paying the writers.
Essay writers as freelancers can work in the comfort of their homes. Provision of essay writing services enables the writers to schedule how to organize their activities either as a full-time job or a part-time one.
Purposes of essay writing
The purpose of essay writing depends on the objectives the writer needs to achieve. The purpose then determines the type of essay, format, writing skills and mode of delivery of the essay. Essays can either be interpretative, analytical, descriptive, creative or argumentative. Course instructors require their students to write essays to gauge their understandability of the subject and encourage them to do more research on the topic to enhance their knowledge in the field. The purpose of the essay is therefore determined by the issuing course instructor, and the students must conform to his/her expectations. Albeit essay writers are not physically present in class, they have gained vast experience in the subject area, and they can always discern the expectations of the course facilitator at a glance. Essays are issued to prompt students to do research in germane thus expanding their knowledge in the field and the course instructor using the score attained in the essay as part of the overall grade. Concisely, the purpose of essays is that they serve as continuous assessment test and help students to do more research on the related subject while the instructor is gauging the understandability of the course.
What qualities must the essay writer have?
An essay writer must possess some specific qualities that distinguish them from other professions. These qualities also help the writer to serve his/her clients better and build his reputation as reliable and smart. Some of these qualities are listed below:
- A good time keeper. All essays have to be handed in at a specific time, and the writer must adhere to the deadline set for him/her.
- The writer should also be proficient in English. Most essays are issued and tackled in English, and therefore the writer must have profound command of the English language.
- They should be good researchers who acknowledge the work of others to avoid plagiarism.
- They should be flexible, adaptable and dependable to meet the changing demands of the clients in the industry.
- Essay writers must have a good vocabulary and oratory skills which he/she must apply to produce logical, comprehensible and eye-catching essays that hook the reader to the end.
Why students use the services of essay writers?
Students use essay writers' services for various reasons. Here below are some of the reasons why the students enlist their help.
- If they are busy and cannot find time to do their term papers;
- If they feel the assignment is too complex for them to finish before the deadline catches up with them;
- When they want good grades in those particular courses;
- When they have too many tasks to be completed from several course instructors;
- If their equipment or resources to complete their assignment are not available. I.e., maybe their computer is broken;
- If they did not attend all classes and the assignment is based on the classes they missed;
- If they need professionals to proofread and edit orders, so their papers are perfect before they hand them in.